Forever is only the beginning


Saturday, June 30, 2012

25

On Tuesday, this girl turned the big 2-5....  Let me just spell that out for you: TWENTY-FIVE! What?!

25 used to sound so much older when it was other people turning that old, and now that it's me I think about how I'm still such a baby with SO much more life left to live {thank goodness}.  I think about all the things I've accomplished and how much I've learned in this quarter of a century and how fast it has gone by.  I'm really looking forward to how much more I'll learn and grow in the next 25 years.  What a blessing each day is because it's another day we get to change and become the human beings we are meant to be.  And I also love to see the power we have to affect other people and do good in the communities we live in, and most importantly to create, develop and strengthen relationships with our families.  I want to live my next 25 consciously and thoughtfully so I don't waste a precious moment.

Thanks to all those friends and family members that helped me celebrate 25.... even if it was just a happy vibe sent my way.  I'm so blessed to be apart of a tremendous network of beautiful, beautiful souls.

celebrating began monday night with a dinner party at
nick and berny's





 and continued the next morning with breakfast in bed


 and a scavanger hunt at ikea... i had to go and find
25 pieces of paper in the showroom - i misplaced the
"D" on my way out- and forgot about the "S" - oops!


this day also involved a box of chocolates, dinner 
and watching the horse show at the rcmp stables



3 comments:

  1. Happy 25th, Ashlee! So happy you had a lovely birthday and celebrated with friends and family. Now I'm just curious about the rest of the IKEA story. Did you get to leave with something new for the apartment? Or maybe a birthday meatball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you in bed, with your bed head :) Love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! It was a super fun day... and I left with an ice cream cone and it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete