Forever is only the beginning


Thursday, June 21, 2012

C A R P E D I E M

Ok Canada, I'm trying to but you're killing me here with this 90+ degree weather and this horrible, awful, no good humidity!  It's suffocating me, and I think I'm slowly dying... alright slight exaggeration, but you get the idea.  It's been HOT and STICKY here.

Yesterday I went down town for lunch and after my 10 minute walk to the bus stop I was drippin' sweat like I just ran at 10k.  After a 20 minute bus ride I had cooled off enough to get off the bus and walk another 10 minutes and sweat some more. Yuck.

That evening Jon and I took an epic trip to IKEA with some friends we met at church here (Berny and Nick).  Epic IKEA trip you say?!  I think a person's first trip to IKEA can be considered epic... And yes, this was MY first trip there!  While I most definitely do not love all their stuff, what could be more fun than browsing a HUGE store of home good supplies with an ice cream cone and your favorite boy?!










1 comment:

  1. Just finished reading all of your Canada posts. What an amazing experience! I loved seeing the pictures and hearing about everything you were able to do and see. I might be a smidge jealous, but it's always nice to have someone to live through vicariously!

    ReplyDelete