Forever is only the beginning


Saturday, February 23, 2013

snap shot of our satuday

oh my goodness, what a week it's been... and wouldn't you know i was supposed to be working today too. thank goodness the weather-gods were on my side because some unforetold snow flurries mixed with icy roads and a worried grandma driver {aka this girl here}  meant a cancelled class near detroit.  and it's a good thing, because this soul needed a break, in the worst kind of way.
i am all about early rising to get the worm and carpe dieming the heck out of my weekends, but this morning when my alarm woke me up to go to my long over due- 7am yoga class, i just turned the darn thing off and went back to sleep!  and i'm not gonna lie it felt so so good! take that 7am yoga!      
finally after 9am rolled around the day could start because i heard the whisper of the many things around the house calling my name; starting with the pile of laundry.... followed by the disaster taking place on the kitchen counters, and a tub that needs some love.  and they are still calling as i write this post.  
but i couldn't give mind to those taunts until i took a moment for myself to whip up some french toast, belt out my current fave, zee avi and make a quick appearance here.
hope you come visit me again, weekend.
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment