Forever is only the beginning


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me - a Maui honeymoon!

Ashlee and I hopped over to the next island after being married on Oahu - Maui!  It was the best week ever - we caught some rays, relaxed, went swimming, ate local food (lots of fruit and a little fresh fish), drove all around the island, saw the 7 sacred pools, and hiked to waterfalls through bamboo forests!  It was perfect.  On Sunday we went to church and it was testimony meeting - a woman got up to speak and said she had gotten married in Hawaii and after 5 years her husband had taken her back to Hawaii every year.  It was pretty neat and a great idea. Hopefully I can do the same thing somday.







Thanks Ashlee for such a perfect memorable week!  Mele Kalikimaka!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment