Forever is only the beginning


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Locks of Love

Jon was most definitely blessed with a full head of hair (something I did not grow up seeing a lot of from the men in my life).  And if left to grow in it's natural and unruly state takes on a personality of its own.  His hair became something wild and fierce, and needed desperately to be tamed!  And I'm so proud to say that this woman conquered the beastly mane of hair upon my husband's head.  I have never actually cut hair before, but I must say I did a pretty excellent job (and I'm a tough critic, especially since I'm the one that has to look at him).  There was no yelling, no tears, not even an oops!  


Anyone interested in scheduling an appointment??





Before 
After






just in case you were wondering-
Yes, I did marry John Travolta
Grease Lighting, baby!

I should have gotten a shot of the
floor before I cleaned up





1 comment: