Forever is only the beginning


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Smarty Pants

So, there are a billion and half other things I need to be doing right now, but I HAVE to make a quick post about being married to a brainiac! 


Over Christmas break Jon started studying for the GMAT exam.  This is the standardized test that is essential to getting into the business school...  Jon is hoping to get his JD and MBA from MSU and the bonus of getting his MBA now is that it is only one extra year of school, instead of two if he decides to do it later!!  


For the first month of the semester I did not see this boy- ever!  And if I did he was buried in his GMAT prep book! Last week Jon took the test, and let me say what a relief it is to have that over.  And my humble husband would never brag about his scores so I'm the proud one; announcing that he did AWESOME!!!!!  SUPER AWESOME!  Did I mention my husband is a genius?!


We are so blessed!  And so grateful he doesn't have to take this test over! Now he just has to get the rest of his application in.  


I love my little Smarty Pants!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jon! Glad to hear all that studying paid off. Good luck with getting into the MBA program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for Jon!! hip hip hurray!! Hip hip Hurray!! Hip hip Hurray!! :) way to go!! So glad all that studying paid off. Good luck with the rest of your endeavors while you get into school. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete