Forever is only the beginning


Saturday, October 8, 2011

a hawaiian wedding...

So Jon and I have been waiting, and waiting, and WAITING for photos to come back and FINALLY this friday after 9 weeks of wedded bliss we received a zip drive containing 374 photos from our day!!!!  Obviously I'm not going to post them all, but I thought I would share a few of our favorites.  We loved our photographer, and we had tons of fun doing the shoot with him.  Enjoy!


























































  

7 comments:

  1. Love em!! You guys look amazing! We really wish we could have been there. I lobe the beach shots. Looks like so much fun. Thanks for posting so many for us to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeaaahhh! They finally came! I love them!! love the beach ones. can't believe I was actually there! You two look so happy and freshly married. I love you sister! thanks for posting. I also really love the one of you and Lara our sweet little missionary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! You both look so amazing and so happy!!! I love your dress blowing in the breeze...and the shoes! Just gorgeous. So happy for you both. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! the beach ones are fabulous...good luck deciding:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlee you looked so beautiful in your dress!! I love all the pics too! Just beautiful....so happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are so beautiful! So happy, so full of life. So glad to have been a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures Ash!! I am so happy for you and Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete