Forever is only the beginning


Sunday, September 16, 2012

color splash

of course my new job requires skills such as critical thinking, program development, and oh yeah, shaping the future of the those little lives i work with; but can i just say that one of my greatest joys these days is picking out an outfit that doesn't require me to wear all black - or any black for that matter.  for so long i never had an option... and now i can display any layer of color, texture, print or design my little heart desires! i'm sure the novelty will wear itself out, eventually.  but until then i'm going to take full advantage and continue mixing and matching.

first day of work


my mini shopping spree for work attire 

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! :) SO exciting!! Sorry I'm finally getting back on blogger...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just too cute!!!! love the outfit and all the fun things that you have to put together. Hope it hasn't warn off yet :) Good luck with the new job too ;)

    ReplyDelete