Forever is only the beginning


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Photos

I'll say it again- I can't believe a whole year has already gone by.  I so love this boy and his sentimental side.  He surprised me with another band for other side of my engagement ring and we got Austin to capture the moment.  I can’t wait to show our children these pictures some day- of when their dad managed steal their mom's heart away for a second time!

On another note, tomorrow Jon officially starts school for fall semester.  I have some mixed emotions about what will happen in our home after he begins classes- somehow I end up spending a majority of my time at home in the kitchen preparing meals, my gym buddy now works out with his books, and when we are at home together I don’t exist until maybe an occasional date night and on Sundays when the school books are put away.  2 more years of this and it will be over before we know it.  

Enjoy these gems (some of which are unedited but, I just couldn't help but post)!  





























3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Such a great hubby. I love it. And Austin did a great job with the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the pics!! So fun! What an awesome br-in-law I have! Way to go Jon! It is so fun to see how happy you two are. I love you guys!! Austin did a super job on the pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and I love those green sandals Ash!

    ReplyDelete