Forever is only the beginning


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Things weren't very exciting around here for us this Halloween- Jon had class until 10 and I worked until 9:30.  We did get a chance to carve pumpkins together for our date night over the weekend {between my last few days of Ele's Place training and between studying for Jon}.  I haven't done this since I was kid, and it was such a treat to get my hands a little dirty doing this crafty project alongside Jon.  We hope everyone enjoyed a very spooky Halloween!













My favorite picture... Jon's professor
gave everyone in class this
"costume".  Jon wears it pretty
well don't ya think?!












1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!!! We didn't even carve pumpkins this year. It seems like we just keep getting busier and busier. Great job on the pumpkins! Glad you were able to take a little time and do something fun together. also, love the costume! I have to say Ash, you wear those glasses pretty well yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete