Forever is only the beginning


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to the club

How come no one ever to me marriage was so much fun?! Maybe I'm speaking a bit too soon, but I gotta say, I absolutely love it!! I think I was made for this whole playing house thing ( and not because I'm a woman!!) But who wouldn't love to take care of someone that appreciates, and loves you for EVERY little thing you do for them?! Everyday Jon and I are learning more and more about each other and what life is like taking care of someone else.

Our honeymoon was fabulous and life has continued just the same since we've gotten back. So many adventures already, I hope you all enjoy following them as life unfolds. There will be pictures to come of the wedding and Maui, but two weeks in, and *we* are both still on that honeymoon high!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and glad to hear that married life is *amazing.* I can't wait to hear more about the wedding, honeymoon, and day-to-day married life. So glad that you started a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be **LOVING** married life. Congratulations to the very happy couple! Can't wait to see those wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy!! another ashlee blog:) let the adventure begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your new blog!!! I am so excited to read along & share in your adventures!

    ReplyDelete